swap? need help picking out an engine

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

LjuniorX

I own a 95 civic lx auto (d15b7) I want todo a swap but I don't really know which engine fits my car I was thinking of dropping in a d16z6. And maybe an si tranny (auto) but not sure if there's a auto Si tranny or if it will even fit the d16z6 engine but if iam wrong and this setup is not possible which engine would be best for my swap but in the D series Lineup, Sohc V-tec also. Plrear help any suggestions will be appreciated thanx for the help

well if u have a d15b7...dont waste ur money in getting a d16z6,,but its ok if ur budget isnt that gud,, but u can drop in a b16a2 or a b18c1(gsr) i have a d16z6 with headers,intake, and vacf..its feels gud but i need more power so ima go fro the gsr swap i recommend it... blieve u will love the gsr...

you could do the z6 swap to your tranny, and then plan for a auto to manual swap later on, then maybe a turbo setup. you'd learn alot, and it would be fairly inexpensive.

Back