Ok guys, heres the deal. I have my 90 GS. 112k on her. stock everything. I just rebuilt my other b18a froma 90LS. the things i did to the b18 i rebuilt- P&P 3angle valve job Reground all vavles alll new gaskets and seals all through the motor new rings milled the head Shotpieend rods Now what i am tryin to decide is obvously 112k is not much at all. shuld I swap it to the one i rebuilt or shuld i leave this one in? im gona boost what ever motor i get in there or have in there. and i need a new clutch eather way... I would really like to drop this new one in to see how she runs.. and if any probs happen as this was my first FULL rebuild. But do u guys think i shuld just wait for this one with 112k to pop?