Swap Pics (FOR MOTIVATION)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

nahhh. you can use any fpr. You can just run ssbl with a -6an fittings to run whatever regulator you want to use. pretty simple.
As for the cam gears, its my first time using them so i have no idea how well they perform.

The gt35r turbo is fucking sick. I got it yesterday and cant wait to slap it on.
The civic im building used to be automatic before so i had to cut and weld the motor mounts in order for the manual tranny to fit properly. im the shit..lol jk.

Im aiming for 450hp with stoock sleeves. Maybe next year i get my block sleeved and go for 600 + HP... Not bad for a sleeper four door civic huh...lol

Hahahh Sweet, yeah I went from an auto to a manual too, but I just had to shave down the drivers side motor mount a little. I weld too, I have a Hobart Handler Mig, I am guessing you used a high power mig or you tig welded your mounts. That GT35R is definatly sick, and I can see you making 400+ horses no problem :)

Back