swap progression

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

asmallsol

Super Moderator
Well lets start out with the simple stuff.
s3fc65a9dad5e9.jpg

Love taking my anger out on the shit side
s3fc65a119eb22.jpg

Nice side
s3fc65a8486485.jpg

Here is the full frontal nudity
s3fc7c8fe13892.jpg

For those of you who are ass men...
s3fc7c8b0d4687.jpg

Here is my freind Pete and I (Pete is the one with the red hat, looking drunk, I am the one looking retarded.)
s3fc7c9160ea7f.jpg

Here is her on the ground getting ready to pull the tranny to put a new clutch and flywheel on.
s3fc7c8d8c5c53.jpg

And in Tradition of B...
s3fc7c8c688ba4.jpg

The fucker still wont come out. If it was not worth 100 on honda tech, I would just cut it off and get it out of the way.

It will probally be going into the sol next weekend. Time will tell.

whats up with the exhaust mani lookin all rusted, what causes that, cause most of them ive seen look that way but i dont think its rust.

It is the mix of heat, any water that gets around there, and most importantly cast iron. Cast iron = perfect iron oxide

lookin good so far
clean that poor engine up a little

and im sorry but your middle finger sucks

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Nov 28 2003, 06:38 PM
lookin good so far
clean that poor engine up a little

and im sorry but your middle finger sucks

yea, my finger is not as firm as b's but whatever

I am going to degrease it as soon as we put the clutch in. It is not as leaky as it looks. Almost all of the fluids you see is PS fluid. When we pull that, it got all over. It is actually not leaking any oil or tranny fluid.

Originally posted by 199IntegraBuildUpH22A3@Nov 28 2003, 07:12 PM
What's left of the interior?

Seats are still up for grabs, but I am going to try and sell them locally first, (might have one buyer for the front) As for plastic peices, they are almost all there, with exception to the one plastic peice below the steering wheel, and also the armrest.

The "bitch pins" AKA linkage pins, are easy, dude... Use a 1/4" extension. it fits perfect.

Also, progress looks good. What kinda price did you give for the wrecked Integra?

Looking good so far....keep up the work...and good luck.

Originally posted by SiR Kid@Nov 29 2003, 12:40 AM
The "bitch pins" AKA linkage pins, are easy, dude... Use a 1/4" extension. it fits perfect.

Also, progress looks good. What kinda price did you give for the wrecked Integra?

i use a power steering bolt :)

Originally posted by SiR Kid@Nov 29 2003, 01:40 AM

3k and it still has a clean title. Last year he spun out in the highway, did 4k in body damage, the frame was still good. He went to the alignment shop it was still in specs. Insurance gave him 4k, he had bills to pay, decided to pay bills and just drove the car for another year. I have already recived payments on over 1500 in other parts from people so I am slowly getting my money back.

Today was alright for work. Found out that the starter bolts go all the way to the block and that was what was holding the thing together.

We pull the pressure plate, the flywheel has alot of hot spots on her. The clutch, is down to nothing, but that is what happens when the clutch is 120k miles old. Bolt up the new flywheel, goes on great. Then we go to bolt up the presure plate. We start putting the bolts around, until we ran out of screws, however, we still had 3 holes to go. Confused, thinking maybe I lost them, look at the helms and the old setup. To find out, the new clutch and flywheel connect using 9 bolts when the old one only used six. We relize this at 6 so it was already to late to get ahold with honda. Now I have to wait and pick them up monday. Urg. So monday I will finish putting the clutch on, put the tranny back on, and clean her up.

Back