Swap question

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

DxCiViCxD99

99DX hatch back im wanting to do an OBD 2 LS motor. I was curious if the P75 stock LS computer and motor would hook up to the harness i currently have without modification and would it be to much as to just get a new harness. Also would all i need for the swap are the common items Axles, mounts, Ecu, Linkage?

iam doing the same swap you need the driver upper timing belt bracket that bolts to the block from a 99-00 civic si and you will need the rear t-bracket from the same car. as for the motor the obd2 ls motor and trany with the p75 will work as well. you have to use the stock civic harness and extend a couple of wires. good luck man post pics when your done

correct. you also might want to get the throttle cable as well. then your all set. except for extending some wires

Thanks, was planning on doing throttle cable anyhow due to the fact it was cut off when the engine distraction happend. Also Never order from nagano japanease engines a JDM engine, In my Experience i got my engine and damn near everything was cut including axles so im now replacing lots of parts after paying for my swap.

kewl dude ill keep that in mind thanks for the advise. when do you plan on doing the swap post pics every step of the way

Back