1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

swaping a z6 into my 91 crx,

Discussion in 'ECU's, Electronics, and Tuning' started by CRseX84, Jun 6, 2004.

1. CRseX84

CRseX84 Senior Member

so i have my z6 in my shop with the stock wirring harness on it, and im gona be using my crx harness. and i was looking at the z6, and on the rear pass. corner of the block there is the collent chamber and on the z6 theres a 2 wirre connector that plugs into coolent chamber, and on the stock harness for my crx there isnt a plug for that... im gona be using my p28 that came with the z6, so wut am i spose to do with that? thanks soo much for ur help..
    Tyler

2. Jeef

Jeef NO MA'AM Moderator VIP

Its WHAT NOT WUT.

Is that one of the sensors that you are supposed to switch out? There are two (I believe its been a while) sensors on the back that are supposed to be switched. I had switched them to the ones from the crx and I had no problems when I ran the p28 ecu in my civic.

3. CRseX84

CRseX84 Senior Member

so WHAT u took off the sensors from the z6 and put in the parts with out the sensors from the crx? thanks alot for the help bro... but is that all u did? and u didnt throw any codes?
    Tyler

4. Jeef

Jeef NO MA'AM Moderator VIP

I didn't throw any codes from those sensors. Do a google search there are quite a bit of websites that talk about this. I did the original swap with the sensor swapping over 2 years ago so I don't remember everything.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted