1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

swaping manual to auto trannys....

Discussion in 'HYBRID -> EG-EK / DC' started by Hondatuner88, Jun 23, 2005.

1. Hondatuner88

Hondatuner88 Senior Member

Hey, I wanted some guys to help me out on this one..My older brothers car is a 92 hatch with a teggy front end and a GSR motor and LS trans. We now hafta swap out the manual and put an auto trans in for him :( . Can someone help me thru this? What would we all need?? How hard is the wiring? PLEASE help me!!!!

Thanks all,

Koby

2. MXDesa

MXDesa Senior Member

Virtually impossible without changing every harness in the car. Auto trannies use a lot of wiring. Just giving u friendly advice. You would need a lot of things.

3. Hondatuner88

Hondatuner88 Senior Member

DAMN...because my bother is now paralyized from the chest down from a badddd bike accident and we wanted to make/buy hand controls for his hatch...guess not now....damn thanks guys.....

Koby

4. b204dr

b204dr Senior Member

buy him an auto hatch and swap every thing over there- keep the manuel trans a manuel- keep the auto an auto - ! easiest way

5. xj0hnx

xj0hnx I wanna be sedated VIP

The above is about the easiest way. You could probably pick up and auto GSR or B16A tranny from one of the motor importers online like Hmotorsonline for cheap. Bolt it to the GSR motor and swap it into the auto chassis.

6. MXDesa

MXDesa Senior Member

Best Wishes for your Brother. As biker myself that hurts me to hear that. God Bless You Guys

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted