Swapped GSR manifold To Skunk 2

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Harms Way

The bad ass extension used to get the bolts on the back-side underneath the manifold.

This wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. However, there were a few points where we wanted to just quit. Quick question - I couldn't use the factory throttle body spring that the pulley compresses, so I used one from a 97 civic LX. DAMN - the thing feels like it has fly-by wire or something from an S2000. The throttle is VERY sensitive and sometimes sticks. I am going to either buy a B16 spring from a junk yard or a complete throttle body to replace the GSR one. Other than that, I have no CELS, no "check engine" light either. Any questions/comments just ask.

Yeah, I have felt gains in both low and higher RPMs. It also feels like it has more torque. Yeah, I might be interested in selling the GSR manifold. Shoot me a PM.

Does Skunk2 include the casket?

I'm more interested in the ecu part, did u rechipped or change to p28? how does it feel when vtec kick in 4400rpm? then what happen on the 5500 rpm when the secondary runner suppose to be in?

Thanks!

Back