Swapping DA Parts with what year civic?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ew915

Hey guys, I just had a question if anyone knew the answer to this... I have a 93 integra that I want to get rid of and thinking about getting a civic. Now I have a lot of bolt ons and I would like to keep as many as possible and move them into a civic. I have intake, headers, catalytic converter and exhaust, so I would like to know what year civic would be able to fit these parts if any. I was thinking possibly the engine too, but due to the high mileage I might just throw a b16 into it and call it a day. Any advice would be great, thanks!

Yea, uhmmm

What exactly do you uhm plan on doing with the Integra? Is it total Trash? Define high mileage. Have you considered selling the Integra for $XXXX.XX and using that cahs towards the purchase of the Civic?

IMO the Integra is a better car... yes I am biased. Deal with it. You can always swap the B16 into your teg or just simply rebuild the engine for either all-motor or Boost and have more fun with it.

FYI - the headerS wont fit, Civic's only came with 1 and they are D series (D -~- B). The Cat may as they are both OBD1 and should be the same length. The Intake, may or may not, depending on what model Civic you get.

Again, stick with the Integra.

I personally perfer a EG hatch but I also like the teg.

If I were you, I'd stick with the teg, already got the "b" in it and I love the looks of the DAs.

What is this high mileage? I might take the engine off your hands

ok the reason why i want to get rid of my teg is, dunno condition of the engine, it only has like 125K, the tranny was recently replaced with a b16, car jerks hard between gears 1/2, no clue why. tranny had only 40k on it. climate control is bad on 1/2. ac leaks. power windows go up slowly.... i mean really slow on pass side. body is in decent shape with wheel rust. got hit in driver side leaving a 1" gap between bumper and fender there. what else...wife is complaining about the seats. i wish i could sell the car if i could, i am trying my best. a lot of little problems and that knocking / jerking / grinding is starting to really annoy me.well i am thinking it could be engine, or maybe the tranny...i have no clue, dont want to dump anymore money into it. it also leaks water inside, i think the trunk still leaks a little, but i unclogged the drainage hole. driver side is dripping on me when i drive, gets quite annoying. by the time i get to work, my pant legs are wet!!

if the engine was in excellent condition along with the tranny, i would buy a civic and swap it in there without thinking, but this is not the case or at least i dont think the engine/tranny is in good shape...i mean yeah i can dump a few hundred to find out or just dump 2g into it and just get a sir II engine with tranny, but i rather save the money on a newer car. just my 2 cents. but if i can find a car that can accomdate all the mods i have on this current one, i would probably do it. i thought about getting another g2, i would like it, but the wife would complain some more and i would never hear the end of it. you know how women get...nag nag nag

yeah i would consider parting out the car if i can get decent money out of it.
i am sure i can get some money for my:
aem intake, dc sports headers, magnaflow cat, rsr ex mag, hids, new distributor like 2 weeks old, and then some miscellaneous (sp?) parts

yeah i agree the g2 is a much better car, but i cannot tell the wife that i like the power because i can drive faster or race with it, i am trying to convince her to let me buy a more luxurious car, something she will be comfortable in and something that has some power and i can enjoy modding. im thinking possibly an accord or maybe a 3.2tl just stock is plenty fast.

Back