swapping EP3 seats into 5th gen

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

seanjuan

does anyone know how much work/money is involved in making the recaros from a '03 SI fit my 92 civic?

found a set locally and might buy them if it's not too much work

thanks
Sean

sorry guys, I guess I just thought that a seat swap was classified as a swap. didn't know it was motor swaps only in that forum

i saw an thread for it in a 6th gen hatchie somewhere. he just had to cut/drill some shit on the rails. i know that doesn't really help but it should give you an idea. if i run into it again i'll post the link

Originally posted by spectacle@Sep 15 2004, 04:22 PM
i saw an thread for it in a 6th gen hatchie somewhere. he just had to cut/drill some shit on the rails. i know that doesn't really help but it should give you an idea. if i run into it again i'll post the link
[post=390734]Quoted post[/post]​

like modifying the 6th gen rails to fit the 03 seat or modding the 03 rails to fit the 6th gen body?

take your rails and weld up or drill if there close and bolt em in.
you may need to weld two cross plates and bolt into those, or buy a set or universl sliders of ebay for likle 25 bucks

so does $400 sound like a good deal for these seats? the guy was originally asking $700 or $750. but I think for $400 it would actually be worth it

I'm just hoping that it won't be too difficult to mount the seats

as long as the seats are in good(by good i mean pristine) condition $400 sounds ok

Back