Swapping Gauge Cluster Question, Tach?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

bd122789

I have a 92 Civic Dx w/ a SiR II swap. My current gauge cluster doesn't have a tach, so I am thinking about buying either an ex cluster or a si cluster. Just one question, if I were to buy either the ex or the si cluster is that just plug and play and the tach will work? I am not sure if my car already has the wiring? Please help.

I just put a LX in my CX Hatch, and I have 2 issues with my cluster swap. The Cruise Control light is acting as though it were the old Upshift light for the CX Cluster, and the Speedo doesn't seem to be reading right. Any one have any ideas for these 2 problems?

I just put a LX in my CX Hatch, and I have 2 issues with my cluster swap. The Cruise Control light is acting as though it were the old Upshift light for the CX Cluster, and the Speedo doesn't seem to be reading right. Any one have any ideas for these 2 problems?

CX didn't have cruise, so the wires might have been put there on the other car, and pace with another car see if you have the same reading (within a couple mph), if not are you high? Low? Does it fluctuate, or a consistant descripency.

Back