1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

swapping interior from gray to black

Discussion in 'Body / Exterior / Interior / Cosmetics' started by Hfiend, Mar 22, 2009.

1. Hfiend

Hfiend New Member

ok i have a few questions i visited my local junk yard yesterday was disappointed cus visited two 1st had 1 ej1 like wtf 2nd had like 6 or 7 and only 1 was a ex anyways a few ej1's had pretty fresh all black complete interiors i want to swap mines out cus its dirty carpet is like brown in a few areas front seats have rips and cigarette damage(previous owners fault) so i want to know how do i remove the carpet besides removing seats i know that much and also i fully know how to remove the dash but my question is would i have to retrofit a del sol dash or would it just bolt on i love the way it looks an i seen it on a ej1 already so know its possible

2. murray195

murray195 Member

You'll need the del sol heater core and blower motor assembly. Also the plugs to the cluster is different but easily modified. I went through the same thing putting the integra dash in my eg. All six bolts line up.

3. Hfiend

Hfiend New Member

thanks i might consider a teg dash also depends on wich one i come across first also does anyone kno if an ep3 steering wheel can fit an eg i got a gt grant wheel but ouch for me in a accident

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted