Swapping Rear Disk Brake

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

civicgRim_rIppeR

will a 96 teg 4 lug setup fit on my 93 dx coupe? i was thinkin purchasing this item from passwordjdm....its a 4 lug setup and this wat they include in the package

includes: 2 frnt knuckles, all frnt. brake components, 2 rear trailing arms, all rear brake components.

if it does fit, is tat all the stuff i need to change my brake drum to disk brake

dex

It should fit- but I think the Integra front knuckles might throw your caster and toe way off. You can correct the toe with an alignment (which you should do afterwards anyway), but the caster is a bit more difficult.

The rears will definitely bolt up. Just don't change your compensator arms or your upper/lower control arms. How much is PasswordJDM selling you all this for anyway?

Make sure you get the brake lines and the emergency brake cables.

the front wont cause any problems, the knuckles are the same. and like he said, make sure u get the brake lines and the ebrake cables.

dont forget ur preportionnig valve or rr disc is worthless.

passwordjdm selling for 499.99, but i prolly get it cheaper bcuz my boss haf a biz license for auto parts, i'm getting it at cost. do you 499.99 is too expensive for front and back??

so sum all u guys talk about they won't be any problem putting on the brake and so i don't need anything else bside brake lines n ebrake cable ryte, if i do can you list it
thanx appreciate it alot.

Is english your second language?

ma' bad......english is ma' 2nd language.
to make tis shorter n ez to understand
Is there anything i'm missing or can u list some of the important stuff in order to complete the changover??
thanx

Back