Swaps with '91 Accord?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ravyc123

Hey there, I have a 91 Accord Coupe LX Automatic. I was wondering what swaps I can do with it, it has 205,XXX miles and want to keep it for years. I heard I can do an LS swap? Any info I'd appreciate a lot.

I would hope they dont mean a Integra LS motor :roll:

H22 swaps are VERY common for that car. You can also boost the stock motor and make relatively the same power with a lil more tq.

Hey there, I have a 91 Accord Coupe LX Automatic. I was wondering what swaps I can do with it, it has 205,XXX miles and want to keep it for years. I heard I can do an LS swap? Any info I'd appreciate a lot.

An LS swap would be pointless. It would require custom mounts just to get it in there, and you'd be going to a smaller motor with less torque. You'd probably end up being slower than stock.

What's your budget here? If you can afford an H22 then go with that. If you're looking to spend less than look towards an H23/F22B DOHC or possibly even the single cam F22 VTEC.

See..I'd keep my engine and at more power to it but it just broke 206,000 last night. I'm interested in the H22...or possibly H23. Where can I get info to obtain one of these?

theres a million an 1 egine importers man jus pick 1 maybe put up a pole to see which ones the most popular i kno jdm-online is always around here somwhere jus look around

This is for everyone who thinks they are the shit with h or f scares v-tec swaps I said v-tec not sohc non v-tec swaps for cb7 you cant just drop a it in with out changing things it is not all the same the mounts ecu and wiring harness (h22 1994+f22 f23 tranny mount) the stock tranny mount has a off set if you try to put it in you will be off but 2 ½ inches and your motor will be cocked because the transfer case is bigger there is holes that line up with the old mounts that have to be drilled and taped you have to remove the old studs and relocated them to the new holes one out of the there studs will line up with the mounts. Ecu the only way you can plug up is buy pin pushing and not only the ecu harness also the distributor cluster because the f22a1 and f22b2 have a coil pack and has 9 main wires running to the distributed a vtec has no pack and only has 7 wires running to it It will plug up but you will fry up both the ecu and distributed also f22b1 blocks don’t have crank sincere f22a1 and f22b2 do so your car wont throw the spark or correct timing on less you have a auto on f22b2 they also don’t have it this goes for f20b f20c with h22 tranny f22bsir f22bdohc h22a1 h23a b20a f22b1jdm c32av6 h22b2 and (jap only k22zjdm2.4lt) this is not like a d16z to a b18cR swap

How many times are you going to post this worthless dribble in over year old threads, douche?

can u boost the stock f22a1 with stock internals??? and without it being built.

lets say i wanted to run like 1-5 pounds?

This is for everyone who thinks they are the shit with h or f scares v-tec swaps I said v-tec not sohc non v-tec swaps for cb7 you cant just drop a it in with out changing things it is not all the same the mounts ecu and wiring harness (h22 1994+f22 f23 tranny mount) the stock tranny mount has a off set if you try to put it in you will be off but 2 ½ inches and your motor will be cocked because the transfer case is bigger there is holes that line up with the old mounts that have to be drilled and taped you have to remove the old studs and relocated them to the new holes one out of the there studs will line up with the mounts. Ecu the only way you can plug up is buy pin pushing and not only the ecu harness also the distributor cluster because the f22a1 and f22b2 have a coil pack and has 9 main wires running to the distributed a vtec has no pack and only has 7 wires running to it It will plug up but you will fry up both the ecu and distributed also f22b1 blocks don’t have crank sincere f22a1 and f22b2 do so your car wont throw the spark or correct timing on less you have a auto on f22b2 they also don’t have it this goes for f20b f20c with h22 tranny f22bsir f22bdohc h22a1 h23a b20a f22b1jdm c32av6 h22b2 and (jap only k22zjdm2.4lt) this is not like a d16z to a b18cR swap

Oh. My. God. :disgust1: Die please...

can u boost the stock f22a1 with stock internals??? and without it being built.

lets say i wanted to run like 1-5 pounds?

You know the rules here buddy. Let sleeping threads lie...

Back