1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sway bar pics???

Discussion in 'Wheels / Suspension / Tires / Brakes' started by xj0hnx, Aug 29, 2003.

1. xj0hnx

xj0hnx I wanna be sedated VIP

Anyone have pictures of sway bars mounted on lower trim civic hatchs. I was looking and I don't think I have the holes to mount them. I know on the front I need the upper model steering rack with all the right parts, but what about the back?

2. asmallsol

asmallsol Super Moderator

If you go with the type R sway, your going to need LCA's from an integra or del sol VTEC, otherwise you have no place to mount the Endlinks. As for mounting the bar to the subframe, I am guessing that it is just like the Del Sol. The SI does not come with one but mine still had the mounting holes. If you go with the beaks kit, you drill new holes aways for the bigger screws. Go look at the subframe (where the LCA mounts to the body) And see if there are a few threaded holes. I should have gone bsq which is alot easier and cheaper, and the owner of bsq says that he has yet to have anyone rip there subframe so the design is good.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted