sway bar swap!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ALEXBECK23

N/A boost=Turbo boost
hey im planning to upgrade my 93 civic coupe...but dont knoe what kind of sway bar i should get i was thinkin about a integra sways, but dont really knoe if the LS, GSR or type R...which one it would be better and if this sway will fit perfectly without doin anymod to the car???:huh:
just let me knoe what u think!!!

i don't know about fitment, but I have an LS teggy! switched to a itr rear and it made te best difference in the world to me! handles better than alot of cars I've driven, annnnnnd i've driven a LOT of cars. Ferrari-Corvette-Porshe;etc.
I also have an H-brace in front/lower, kyb agx's, eibach sportline springs and bfgoodrich g-force sport tires! Awesome Combo!

so you're saying an ITR rear sway made your LS integra handles better than Porches and Ferraris.. :lame:

so do i need to get both front and rear sway bars to my civic??? please need some advise guys!:(

just upgrade the rear.. hmotors sells the JDM itr rear bar for $75 w/ endlinks

thanks butt should i do it now that i have stock suspension or should i wait till i get lower arms and coilovers kit??? just wanna make sure!!!!!!:p

Back