sway bar

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

biglee414

would a 90-93 teg rear sway bar fit up right to a 90 crx hf, if so how effective would it be? and would it be worth 40$?

im going to go out on a whim here and say no. a rear sway requires mounting points on the LCA's. considering my del sol si didn't come with them, i highly doubt the hf came with them either.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Mar 1 2004, 06:07 AM
im going to go out on a whim here and say no. a rear sway requires mounting points on the LCA's. considering my del sol si didn't come with them, i highly doubt the hf came with them either.

Just go under your car and see if you have holes on your LCA's.

As for swaybars, you do not need teg LCA's to put on some aftermarket swaybars. Progress suspension swaybars come with there own mounting kit that mounts at the end of the shocks vs the middle of the LCA like stock

If you're interested, I have the rear sway bar and lower control arms from a 1991 Integra for sale. I've got all the mounting equipment too. PM me if you're interested and we can talk numbers!

ok the ? is not if A sway bar can fit, b/c si's came stock w/ them, but if a TEG sway bar can fit. ie the width of the mounting pts. or clearance issues.

I think they're the same, but that's just from knowing how the suspension members bolt up, not the sway bar itself. If you want a set of Si sways (front and rear) along with the rear LCAs for an Si, I can sell them to you.

how much, and do you still have the motor/tranny (89 CRX Si SOHC ZC Beater, now beaten to death... RIP CRX) if it is in GOOD condition?

Back