sway bars

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ef9civicgen4

i was wondering if 93 Integra LS Special sway bars will fit on an 89 Civic DX hb. im pretty sure the rear will fit, there are already holes drilled but there is metal sealing one of the hole. so, will the front sway bar fit, and would it be okay to drill out the blocked hole, or am i going to drill a hole into the fuel tank? if they do fit will it help the handling?

Originally posted by 199IntegraBuildUpH22A3@Oct 13 2003, 10:24 PM
Hey everyone, why dont you respond to this...

Probably because they don't know. I can take an educated guess, but not what you would want to spend money on.

Originally posted by 92b16vx@Oct 13 2003, 04:45 PM
Probably because they don't know. I can take an educated guess, but not what you would want to spend money on.

i need ANY info, right now and 199integra (Brian), is selling them to me for $30 bucks. at that price its worth the risk.

Well, if you have the holes, measure between them, and then measure the distance between the endlinks, that will give you and idea of if the length is good, then look how they are mounted, and then look under you car, and make sure they can fit in the same way without the exhaust getting in the way, and that you can bolt them tto you subframe. But f the dist. between the endlinks is the same as your holes, then you should be able make them fit. Like I said though not 100% if they do.

Back