Sway / Tie Bars/ Tein Sus. / Info?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

seriot

Hi,

1.) I was looking around at sway/tie bars. Not sure why they called two things but is having 4 of the them worth it. IE 1top-front bot-front 1rear-top 1rear-bot. Is buying some ebay cheap one matter vs the expensive dc sport ones. I not really into how it looks considering not many people will see them. So being shiny is not really important. Also what do they do? I heard they make your car tighter and turned hard but do you really feel it?

2.) I heard about this tein suspension. Supposely the worlds best. Are they really that good and do they help alot on turns with the sway/tie bars? worth the money? And is getting them as coilovers vs springs any real difference except the adjustable height?

I am looking to street race basicly maybe 1/4-1mile in distance. Maybe a few highway races but nothing to extreme just like to beat cars i race against ;))
1995 civic ex 2dr -seriot

sway bars and tie bars are different parts thats why they are called different things
cheap ass ebay ones suck
DC sports ones suck

tein suspension is good .... far from the best shit out there though
adjustable coilovers allow you to tune your suspension by corner balancing your car

if all you are looking for is 1/4 mile and light cornering just get stiff springs with adjustable shocks
you dont need all an out suspension setup it will be a waste

Back