sweet!!! Clerks part 2

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

LOL oh i cant wait for this. LOL. im glad Jay and Silent Bob are going to be in it. i wonder if Dante is gonna get called in again like he did in the first one...LOL. that was funny shit.

We did this here at my work Kevin Smith, Ben Affleck, and Joey Lauren Adams came in for DVD commentary it is the same but there are some scenes that were not released on the original, all I have to say is ........hilarious.

i think hes talking about the 10th anniversary DVD being released Sept 7th :shrug2:

im definatly looking forward to part 2 :thumbsup:

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Aug 31 2004, 11:01 AM
i think hes talking about the 10th anniversary DVD being released Sept 7th :shrug2:

im definatly looking forward to part 2 :thumbsup:
[post=384301]Quoted post[/post]​

My bad yeah I did not read the thread I was talking about the 10TH anniversary DVD, we have so much going on I am not sure which way is up right now. We will be getting the Clerks2 in for sure when it is done filming.

Where the hell can I find the first one? I've NEVER seen it anywhere. If I see clerks on a shelf its always that cartoon one.

It's on my list of movies to watch.

anyone from maryland have a copy?

I have the DVD, got it for my birthday.. like, last year.

Anyway, new Clerks is supposed to be an argument about Star Wars. Same independent film banter from the 90s. I'm sure it'll be loads of fun though.

"Salsa shark... Duu duh.. Duuu duh... uh oh - gonna need a bigger boat!"

Back