Sweet flash game

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

well i'm at level 51, with over 15,000 health, maxed gunners, archers, and it costs me 35,000 to upgrade my cursor strength.... how many levels are there?

it kept screwing me up. cause around level 15 or so when i would blow up the tanks and shit they explosion would mask the rest of the attackers and let them get closer. and around level 40 it was lagging like crazy when i was blowing everyone up.

LOL. I kept having problems with the damn thing not allowing me to click ont he enemies. :(

Ok, things started getting really repetitve after this point...

dd1.jpg

dd2.jpg

dd3.jpg

Even level 50 difficulty was ridiculous- takes less than one second for them to cross the screen to you, but you still never lose more than 2000 health per round. Oh well.

:lol:

damn i barely raised my health level and i still made it to level 50 something with only like 2000 hp. 20,000, wow. woulda been nice to have that, but i was building up offensively so thas where all my money went :)

I was building up offensively too.... that 59500 is how much my last cursor strength upgrade cost. It didn't really matter though, because all I was doing at that point was waiting about 5 seconds for most everyone to get on screen, then sending a meteor spell to soften them up while waiting for the last guys to get on before the nuke went off. It worked great every time, and made it even more boring than level 1.

Back