Sweet GT4 video

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

god damn, i've always like how good of gameplay the gran turismo games have had. this one seems like it's going to be on par if not better with the physics and game play, not to mention a zillion more of those little details that are going to make GT4 better than any other game.

oh yeah, one more thing.....
i have heard rumor from a very reliable source (gamer nerds) that they are going to have every generation/body of the civic and prelude in there so that ought to be sweet. what if they have engine swaps? so you can make a stage 4 turbo b18c5 in a sixth gen hatch? ha ha hah a... in my dreams...

well....I may get it Dec of this year.....hehe.

It will be released in Japan, and if I get lucky...the wife will get me a copy.....and it will will be played on my JDM PS2...hehe

Now to find me a huge plasma TV...then party heaven at my house......(dreaming)

I've been hearing Jan '04 for release. You would think they would want it out before christmas though because it would sell huge numbers

it's pretty much going to be the coolest
but I'm sure it will have a fitty bone price tag on it, but oh well

maybe I'll make myself wait to buy it untill I have gotten 100% on GT3 and then maybe I can find it used or slightly cheaper

i've been thinking that some racing game should come out with an OPTIONAL controller kinda like the one for Steel Batalion. with a seat (even if its like a cheap ass APC look-a-like, or we can use those pieces of shit that SiR Kid bought. :p ) and a it must have a clutch that wont shift unless you use it. a momo look-a-like steering wheel. or hell make it so you can put real racing products on it. so you could swap a real momo or recaro seat.

that would be so bad ass. id even pay $200 for that. just as long as it felt slightly realistic.

there is some race seat company that will mount rolling desk chair bases onto the seats, I wish I could think of who it is.... you could probably do it yourself

I've always thought it would add to the realism of a racing game to have a clutch
it would be pretty damn tough to use a clutch with a normal ps2 controller though, but with foot pedals it would be sweet

Originally posted by Airjockie@Oct 6 2003, 03:12 PM
Oh Great....now there is another thing that is going to make my life miserable for another 2 years....the wife will never get me away from the PS2.

So when is the release date? and how much?

you cant even finsh the first one you daffy bastard! :lol:

I almost had the second one beat and some how one of my cars came up with an extra 32,000 hp. Ask Khris...he seen it. I sold the car because it wouldn't go anywhere when I tried to race it. Right after I sold it I saved the game not thinking to check everything on the game to make sure nothing else got fucked. After I save I look at my garage and had no cars, when i went to the game status window it said i owned 32,789 cars. (don't know the real number it said but it was in the 32,000 area) I couldn't buy and cars, the only car I had was the one I was in when I saved...and that car didn't even show up on the garage page.

Needless to say I was highly pissed.

Back