Sweet, sell moded cars easyier

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

but he is asking 5k OBO with semi low miles (in the low 100's). Offer him 4500, fly out there, drive it back, then sell mine (with the VTEC suspenion) and be happy.

Not many people will buy modded cars.
The owner modded them for a reason...
To beat the hell outta them.

Originally posted by asmallsol@Aug 6 2003, 10:34 PM
shhhh, ricers don't know that

Oh sorry!
Umm...forget I said that.
Umm...modded cars are cool.
SOOOOOO fast and furious.
And they'll last forever.
HONEST!

and stickers DO add Mega Domestic Killin power. Spoilers, like 30 hp per lb.

people that buy a car thats already modified, gets not a single ounce of respect from me. you didnt put any blood, sweat and tears into building it so why should i give you props on what someone else built???

Originally posted by asmallsol@Aug 6 2003, 04:44 PM
but he is asking 5k OBO with semi low miles (in the low 100's). Offer him 4500, fly out there, drive it back, then sell mine (with the VTEC suspenion) and be happy.

you should do it, how much could you sell your car for anyway?

Originally posted by TrailorParkPimp@Aug 6 2003, 11:15 PM
people that buy a car thats already modified, gets not a single ounce of respect from me. you didnt put any blood, sweat and tears into building it so why should i give you props on what someone else built???

That's so true.
That's as bad as buying a car and making your dad do all the work to it.
Or making your parents pay for all your mods.

Originally posted by TrailorParkPimp@Aug 6 2003, 11:15 PM

because they put blood, sweat and tears into earning the money that they used to buy it.

Originally posted by kylemarhx+Aug 7 2003, 12:20 AM-->
TrailorParkPimp
@Aug 6 2003, 11:15 PM

because they put blood, sweat and tears into earning the money that they used to buy it.

Even tho to earn it, they just had to kiss Daddy's ass for 2 weeks?
I think that's ridiculous.
Everything on my car, I paid for myself.
I dunno, I'm proud of that.

Everything on my car that is fucked iwas the previous 0wners. Everything that works fine was pr0obably the mechanic I hired to fix shit for 1 day for 1 hour.

Originally posted by khrisb@Aug 6 2003, 11:46 PM
That's as bad as buying a car and making your dad do all the work to it.
Or making your parents pay for all your mods.

that reminds me...i owe someone some stickers :)

..and that is a prety cool site. im glad someone is trying to value modded cars. :thumbsup:

patience young padowan :D ..actually..B has had to delay ordering them for various reasons...like "oops, i just bought an engine and a turbo". :D

you should print me one up in flat black and have it two feet long for my back hatch

yeah yeah.... we'll deal with stickers next week :)

Back