Sweet show Accord

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

im not feelin it .... whats with the big ridges going down the sides????

Very nice!.....It amazes me the things people can do with fiberglass.

That guy deserves mad props!

Get rid of the wing and that's a phat car in all regards!

i'm not diggin that car at all.
why couldn't he have just started out with an integra and made a T-Top out of it. cuz it just looks like he spent a crap load of money that he didn't need to, to have it converted over to a integra. that's :ghey:

that's fuckin pointless.

i normally give props to people who do conversions on their cars but this one is stupid. yeah, he did all that work on it but it looks like a fukin Integ with a kit and a t-top. where's the creativity in that.
creativity is taking your Civic/Accord and turning that shit into a Aston Martin or something.
now, if he would have made that conversion but made the back end into a S2K or a RX7 it would have been better because it shows you're imaginative. turning that accord into a Integ doesn't require any type of imagination.

don't tell me about that's what it takes to win shows. there are 2 ways to win shows:
1. stand out from the rest of the crowd by having a creative conversion/design/kit
2. have a simple/clean looking car that's both functional and show

a T top accord with custom body lines and integra conversion wins shows. So yes, I will tell you that. Yes there are more imaginative things, there will always being more imaginative things. Thats why it's called imagination.

funny if the guy who bought it, pulled up next to me at a stoplight with his chick in the passenger seat, leaning to the side like the typical ricer trying to look cool...

and i own his ass on a sohc engine :lol:

fucktard show-ricers. if the car "looks fast" back that shit up.
Aparently from the Sohc engine in the pic.....that is not going to happen

Originally posted by rsaeini@Jul 2 2003, 02:11 PM
that's fuckin pointless.

i normally give props to people who do conversions on their cars but this one is stupid. yeah, he did all that work on it but it looks like a fukin Integ with a kit and a t-top. where's the creativity in that.
creativity is taking your Civic/Accord and turning that shit into a Aston Martin or something.
now, if he would have made that conversion but made the back end into a S2K or a RX7 it would have been better because it shows you're imaginative. turning that accord into a Integ doesn't require any type of imagination.

don't tell me about that's what it takes to win shows. there are 2 ways to win shows:
1. stand out from the rest of the crowd by having a creative conversion/design/kit
2. have a simple/clean looking car that's both functional and show

oh ya, and :withstupid:

it's still :ghey: cuz i look at it and all i see is an integ with a kit and a t-top, nothing else. it doesn't stand out. it doesn't turn any heads. it's just :ghey: and a waste of money. for the price he paid for the car, the conversion, the motor and everything else he could have had a very nice boosted S2K or a nicely built RX7...300Z...350Z...{insert car name here}, etc....

this is all IMO.

i'm done with this thread cuz it's very clearly cut. you either like it or you don't. i don't like it. done.

allow me to digress....

in my holy, unabated, 27 year old opinion (btw, ive been in the "scene" since 1994...so fuck you all teenage pre-pubescnet kid n00bs who talk shit)

the show car scene is "played out" every fucktard in the country owns a "show car" what is the point?

so you take your "show car" on a ride down the "'Shaw" on a sunday night and pick up a couple of fat fucking whores.
ooooh you look cool and make me jealous :lol:

its these fucking show fucks that give REAL import enthusiasts the bad names.

fuck you all.

you cant drive the car to the mall for fear of someone jacking it, or better yet, keying it....
you are fearfull of driving it around town for the same reason....

so the only point of a show car is just that. a trailer queen that sits in your garage 9 months out of the year untill the next show.

im not impressed when i see a car like that on the street. he is just ASKING for attention from the wrong types of people.

what i dont understand....is if you got all that money to throw into a "show car"....why dont you go out and buy yourself
a nice import sports car? be it japanese or european or whatever.....

"show cars" were cool when they first started coming on the scene back in the mid or so 90's....
now every fast and furious fuck and little highschool boy wants the same so he can be "original"
err, i mean blend in :lol:

find some other bandwagon to jump on
:tfg:

we need a "FUCKTARD RICER" emoticon

:werd:

I know a cool old-skool muscle car guy who at least respects Hondas, but his joke to me whenever he sees my car is "When you putting a wing on that thing?"

jerkit.gif

Originally posted by rsaeini@Jul 2 2003, 01:49 PM
it's still :ghey: cuz i look at it and all i see is an integ with a kit and a t-top, nothing else. it doesn't stand out. it doesn't turn any heads. it's just :ghey: and a waste of money. for the price he paid for the car, the conversion, the motor and everything else he could have had a very nice boosted S2K or a nicely built RX7...300Z...350Z...{insert car name here}, etc....

this is all IMO.

i'm done with this thread cuz it's very clearly cut. you either like it or you don't. i don't like it. done.

Obviously the guy has money ($50k + into the car) so I'm sure he wanted to go show and not go. He still have a f%#@i F22B1 in there.

Originally posted by Prowler+Jul 2 2003, 04:36 PM-->
@Jul 2 2003, 01:49 PM

this is all IMO.

Obviously the guy has money ($50k + into the car) so I'm sure he wanted to go show and not go. He still have a f%#@i F22B1 in there.

50k?????????? into the car????????????

a fucking STOCK engine accord....

wait. hang on....lemme try to imagine this....

he put 50000.00 into a STOCK accord....

stock.....

sooooo, i bet when he is with his chick rolling around the street at nightime, he has a whole shitload of
excuses as to why he wont race the guy next to him at the stoplight who is throwing revs....

wonder how many times he had to turn the corner to avoid sitting at a stoplight next to a REAL fixed up car.....

stock? 50k?

why didnt he put a nice down payment on a M3....or something similar?

Back