Sweet show Accord

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Very nice body work and stuff but needs an h22a reall really badly. I love the car otherwise the ugly rear end.

something is wrong here...

ALL OF THIS:

Custom orange paint job
T-top conversion
Integra front end conversion
Integra taillight conversion
Custom body line
Custom mr2 side vents
Shaved door handles, side moldings and more
JT Evo IV front bumper
Erebuni side skirts (molded)
Versus Motorsport Kombat Rear Bumper (molded)
Versus Motorsport EVO III hood
APR GT1 wing
Sparco Hood pins

Sparco Torino's
MOMO Steering wheel
Autopower Rollbar
Crow 4 point harnesses
Orange and white door panels
Orange and white dash, center console, carpet, headliner
Carbon fiber dash kit
NR Auto White gauge faces
Autometer oil pressure gauge
Autometer water temperature gauge

Racing Sports Akimoto Intake
Bullfrog throttle body
Bullfrog cam
Dinan timing chip
DC Sport Header
DC Sport front strut bar
Greddy Exhaust
Magnecor spark plug wires
Chrome valve cover
Billet oil cap
Konig V-Racing billet battery tie down
C’s short shifter

Axis Se7en 18x7.5
Yokohama Parada tires 225/40 ZR18
Powerstop cross drilled rotors
Weapon-R coilovers
Tokico shocks

(2) 12" Polk/Momo Subwoofers
Alpine CDA-7863 Headunit w/ remote
Incomplete fiberglass tub in the trunk
(1) 5" Audiovox LCD
(2) StreetGlow Orange Neon Underbody kits
Multiple orange and white strobe lights mounted inside the car and headlights

equals 50,000.00 out of his pocket SPONSORED?

i think the real reason he is getting rid of this piece of shit is because he realized how much (50k i doubt...more like 20k MAX...and even that is pushing it "sponsored") this car sucked

:werd:

I'm not exaggerating....I'd feel like a clown driving around in a car like that. Especially when, as karnash said, I'd be embarassed in front of my girl every time a Civic with i/h/e threws revs at me and I backed down.

I could live with the exterior minus the wing but that interior is absolutely hideous. The poor sparco's.

Originally posted by TripleDigitEK4@Jul 2 2003, 02:50 PM
I could live with the interior minus the wing but that interior is absolutely hideous. The poor sparco's.

:emofo: :blink: :blink:

Originally posted by TripleDigitEK4@Jul 2 2003, 02:54 PM
WTF are you talking about Pencil neck?

How am I a pencil Neck?

You edited yoru post, oh well.

Originally posted by karnash@Jul 2 2003, 04:20 PM
equals 50,000.00 out of his pocket SPONSORED?

i think the real reason he is getting rid of this piece of shit is because he realized how much (50k i doubt...more like 20k MAX...and even that is pushing it "sponsored") this car sucked

and how many here have over $20k into their civic? seems like a decent downpayment on a s2k or even an m3. yet he has $50k worth of car stuff(value, not what he's probably spent) over a 5 year period. any idea what a custom MOLDED kit like that would cost, or any of the other body work? if i was working full time with a decent paying job, i'd put well over $10k into my car each year.

and how can you not like a t-top? it is original for an accord. i wish my car had t-tops. should've bought a camaro.....

i must say, those 4 eyes actually look decent on the car...i usually HATE the 4 eyes, but it doesnt look to shabby on the accord...i hate the color though...

the chick laying on his car is fine.....

I agree the car is ugly as shiat and too much unnecessary body work.

In my opinion, these cars aren't meant to look fast because they obviously aren't fast, they're like pieces of artworks. You can say picaso's artworks are retarded but its still a form of art.

I was reading a riced out article on the atlanta journal constitution and there was an article about "2nerz" here in atlanta, and they all said they see their cars as blank canvases. I personally think lowrider trucks are fugly too but there are people that's into them.

Give the guy SOME credit for his hardwork. just because he's "all show no go" doesn't mean he's stupid, just on a different page from us the "go" guys.

"to each his own, don't hate, appreciate".

now i'll go :puke:

Originally posted by word@Jul 2 2003, 11:28 PM
the chick laying on his car is fine.....

I agree the car is ugly as shiat and too much unnecessary body work.

In my opinion, these cars aren't meant to look fast because they obviously aren't fast, they're like pieces of artworks. You can say picaso's artworks are retarded but its still a form of art.

I was reading a riced out article on the atlanta journal constitution and there was an article about "2nerz" here in atlanta, and they all said they see their cars as blank canvases. I personally think lowrider trucks are fugly too but there are people that's into them.

Give the guy SOME credit for his hardwork. just because he's "all show no go" doesn't mean he's stupid, just on a different page from us the "go" guys.

"to each his own, don't hate, appreciate".

now i'll go :puke:

:withstupid: :werd: :ditto: :burnout: :cliffs:

cool but wierd, looks like across between a 03 camero, a celica, and a supra. Not too aggressive though so no flame here

Back