Sweet SRT-4

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best fuckin sleeper ever. I would have chosen the Black SRT-4 over building a Yellow one though.

I'm tryin to figure out why he cut out his hood there to the right if he isn't using it as a scoop... <_<

No matter what... I'd say that's about a low to mid 12 second SRT-4 Right there. :worthy:

Oh and I love that song... Smack My bitch up. :)

i think this one should go to our new multimedia forum :)

Originally posted by revolution8k@Feb 5 2004, 01:22 AM

I'm tryin to figure out why he cut out his hood there to the right if he isn't using it as a scoop... <_<

No matter what... I'd say that's about a low to mid 12 second SRT-4 Right there. :worthy:

hood comes stock like that?

Originally posted by 90 accord+Feb 5 2004, 01:29 AM-->
revolution8k
@Feb 5 2004, 01:22 AM

hood comes stock like that?

no, it has a bubble which you could cut out.... but from the factory it's NOT cut out like that.

If I wasn't in love with the WRX, I would buy an SRT-4. Glenbrook Dodge sucks though. :)

:thumbsup: That's soooo sick with stock internals.!!!!! :jawdrops:

rev not to start and agrument but when does 500 hp in a srt-4 mean low 12s it already runs 13.5 13.7 stock at 102 and thats what 223 to the wheels.....so 500 hp to the wheels and 526 tr

it just depends on the driver really. I was guestimating. no big deal.

and that things a fucking torque MONSTER. just imagine what launch would feel like. :imgone:

04's spossed to run roughly 13.6's ish. test were done showing the stock bottom end holding up to something like 900hp. thats tight shiza. my guess would be 11's. thats what i'm aiming to get mine too

Originally posted by liquid00meth@Feb 6 2004, 04:04 PM
haha med to low 12 second? Try mid to low 11s

Like I said it was a guestimate...as was stated just below your post, the torque on that car is crazy insane and insane crazy. I've felt mild torque steer in a 180 ft lbs Sentra Spec V, that car has what...like 3 times as much torque. :worthy:

How many of us can say we can launch that kind of torque on a FWD vehicle from a stop and keep it perfectly straight? :blink:

huh? So I guess the SRT10 series is a wanna be honda too? :roll:

That thing will roll any honda ever built.

Originally posted by revolution8k@Feb 6 2004, 07:44 PM

That thing will roll any honda ever built.

Of course it gonna beat a stock honda the bitch anit fucken stock...
FUCK NEONS

500hp HatchBack vs 500hp SRT-4

Civic >

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back