SWiNE FLU: Obama declairs nat. emergency

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

In theory they could probably try and send the Guard in to prevent riots or some such shit. But more than anything, it really is a distraction. See they need emergency after emergency so they can either A) blame republicans or B) make a mountain out of a mole hill to bolster numbers.

This shit is going to come back and bite them in the ass however. They are going to continue manufacturing situations where they just haveeeeeeeee to move quickly and ram rod all of this shit down peoples throats to save all the children and at some point the American people are going to stand up and tell them to suck donkey balls.

if everyone is sick, everyone will want healthcare.

it's a gov't cover up to get nationalized health care to pass.

/tin foil hat

But none of us are sick . . . fewer than 1k of us will die from this (in the usa).

People are waking up.

if everyone is sick, everyone will want healthcare.

it's a gov't cover up to get nationalized health care to pass.

/tin foil hat

First thing that came to mind a was this had something to do with a heath care push.

Clearly government run health care is good, see how we're looking out for you?

I just wonder why they couldnt have picked a different "emergency" to declare. People hate needles & they hate being injected with things they cannot verify the source of.

If the vaccine were out in "pill form" this push might actually work.

I hate the fact that the govt thinks we're stupid. OMG it's a pandemic! No shit sherlock it's the flu. As far as we can tell it's no more deadly then the regular flu. I'm still amazed we're here talking about the H1N1 after that whole scary deadly bird flu a few years ago. Wait we already had a swine flu out break in the 70s. How are we still here after that?!?

If we are going to put our tin foil hats on a much bigger conspiracy in regards to health-care is the government intentionally tanking the economy so people cannot get a job, no job means no health-care. Whats a better way to get it passed then by making sure a shit load of people do not have access to it.

I agree completely. This is bull shit get force fed down our throats.

Back