Swingin' Cowpunk.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Luis998

Honda Enthusiast
haha! That was sweet man! The piano player is really good! I love it around three minutes or so, even though I had to listen to it at an extremely low volume. The guy sounded like he was going off which was GREAT! Did I hear a guitar solo in there? I thought I did and I wanted to hear MORE! It was definitely funky and jazzy for damn sure. I liked it. I was shocked that there wasn't a small drum solo in there. Even if it was only eight to sixteen bars long, it would have been nice to break the drummer out of the routine of the song. I'm not really sure if that would have made "sense" though, but hell, I wanted to hear it. haha It will be nice to hear it tomorrow at full volume, rather than at a whisper.

Oh dude, that's awesome. I was really hoping for a horn solo of some type. Add to that the guitar solo, piano...then hopefully an extended drum solo and BAM!...Thelonious Monk eat your heart out!

Why Scott, what EVER gave that away? :D Man, I LOVE jazz. Actually, I love music. There have been certain genre's that I have not been so keen to, but I do love being exposed to new music. Some will click instantly with me, some will be beaten into me...which I may end up hating in the end...and some I will hear just a few bars from and seek out myself.

Back