SWTOR beta

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Rammus

Have been playing abit since they have been doing the server stress testing, and lifted the non disclosure agreement figured I would get some opinions.

I thought it was okay nothing that "wow's" it away from the crowd. Did like the "light side, dark side" system thought it was a nice touch to an MMO that makes multiple charictors more worth while than just more professions and bank slots.

I have been taking intravenous doses of this since saturday morning. I wish they'd just take my money already.

I am a huge Star Wars nerd, and it's a familiar yet refreshing departure from both crappy Star Wars games and similar fantasy MMOs.

I played swg from the first year on until a year or 2 ago, I have been in beta for like 6 months or so for swtor.

I like it, I have stopped playing so I wont be burned out when it actualy comes out. Its not old school swg where the pvp was just ridiculous and you could roll combat medic/teras kasi and just listen to people cry while you destroyed them lol.

yeah im that guy...

I played swg from the first year on until a year or 2 ago, I have been in beta for like 6 months or so for swtor.

I like it, I have stopped playing so I wont be burned out when it actualy comes out. Its not old school swg where the pvp was just ridiculous and you could roll combat medic/teras kasi and just listen to people cry while you destroyed them lol.

yeah im that guy...

Oh gods I hate you so much right now! :D

lol did you play swg before CU?

I had poison and disease that ticked for 2k a sec, people would scatter when we rolled into naboo.... man i sound like a dork.

Yeah got it right away when it came out and quit about a year or two later when I got sucked into vanilla wow after beta testing that. I'd like to say I'm excited for this but I can't get any of my friends to play it with me. Fear it will go the way of WoAR for me, I loved that game until they nerfed the fuck out of the magus class.

Back