Sympathy for E_SolSi

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

im sorry for the loss of your uncle E.I give my condolences to you and your family.

Freedom is not free... I give great grattitude to your ucle and those who help protect our cuontries freedom. Sorry man

My prayers and thoughts are with you and your family E. Please thank them for your uncles brave service.

Thats terrible news to hear on one of the major holidays....

Sorry about what happened to your uncle, I give my condolences to you and your family. try to keep you hopes up...the best you can.

damn......
i really dont even know wat to say.... this is still hitting me

thank you all for your condolences

he was a great man
he was a hero and a role model
the military was his life, he was born to be a soldier
he died making this world safer for all of us, there is nothing more honorable than that
he will be missed

Sorry to hear that, E. I hope you and your family can get through it okay, what with the holidays and all. :(

i'm very sorry for your loss Eric, i can't imagine the courage and strength it must take to give or even risk your life for the population of a country. i have an unmeasureable amount of respect for your uncle.

prayers are with you and your family

sorry again man

My condolences E. I really sorry to hear the news. I can't wait for the war to be done with. Damn the whole situation. :(

Back