system in 93 F150

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

cycloneb18c3

Im looking at putting a system in my 93 F150(regular cab). I want to do 2 10's an amp, and a capacitor. Ive looked behind my seat and I dont have much room to work with.(I have a bench seat). I measured and I have like 7 and a half inches of clearance at the bottom. what kind of box does everyone think I should get? How and where can I mount the amp?

thanks for your help.
next time Ill be sure to buy an extended cab.
My other truck is a 97 F250 with the 7.3L Power Stroke Diesel, crew cab which is also a pain putting a system in

Look into the JL audio stealth boxes. It should fit. And just mount the amp under the seat. Jeez, haven't you done this before? :)

Just build a sealed wedge box with enough volume if you are just looking for a simple setup. My buddy's 2 10s and amplifier both fit behind the seat of his standard 97 f150

yes, ive done it before, but I ride with the seat all the way back, I did one in my g/f's truck, she has like the same truck as mine except a 95, but she rides with the seat way up, so I wasnt worried about the size of the box really. I measured mine, I have about 6 inches at the bottom, and even less at the top. Im going to look into the JL boxes, which Ill probably spend an arm and a leg on...

Back