1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

system in 93 F150

Discussion in 'Other Vehicle Discussions' started by cycloneb18c3, Dec 1, 2004.

1. cycloneb18c3

cycloneb18c3 Senior Member

Im looking at putting a system in my 93 F150(regular cab). I want to do 2 10's an amp, and a capacitor. Ive looked behind my seat and I dont have much room to work with.(I have a bench seat). I measured and I have like 7 and a half inches of clearance at the bottom. what kind of box does everyone think I should get? How and where can I mount the amp?

thanks for your help.
    next time Ill be sure to buy an extended cab.
    My other truck is a 97 F250 with the 7.3L Power Stroke Diesel, crew cab which is also a pain putting a system in

2. sohcslammer

sohcslammer Senior Member

Look into the JL audio stealth boxes. It should fit. And just mount the amp under the seat. Jeez, haven't you done this before? :)

3. MikeBergy

MikeBergy Blah blah blah....

Just build a sealed wedge box with enough volume if you are just looking for a simple setup. My buddy's 2 10s and amplifier both fit behind the seat of his standard 97 f150

4. cycloneb18c3

cycloneb18c3 Senior Member

yes, ive done it before, but I ride with the seat all the way back, I did one in my g/f's truck, she has like the same truck as mine except a 95, but she rides with the seat way up, so I wasnt worried about the size of the box really. I measured mine, I have about 6 inches at the bottom, and even less at the top. Im going to look into the JL boxes, which Ill probably spend an arm and a leg on...

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted