T/W FOR SALE/TRADE: 92' Honda Civic CX B16 Hatch WI / IL / MN

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

LSEGHATCH

1992 Honda Civic CX

ABOUT THE CAR:
This car was originally from Texas and the lack of rust on the rear 1/4's shows just that. The car has been repainted but, there are a few blems/dents/dings, most of which are pictured.

INTERIOR
The interior is in damn near mint condition with the exception of one small razor blade type rip on the passenger door panel and a scratched up rear hatch plastic. The rear carpet that covers the spare tire is also stained. The car is also wired for subs and an amp.
Integra Front & Rear Seats
JVC Deck
Skunk 2 Style Shift Knob
Automatic Gauge Cluster W/ Tach (158,XXX)
Sony Door Speakers
Rear Side Panel Plastic Are Speaker Ready

EXTERIOR
As stated the car was previously from Texas where I'm guess it was repainted. It isn't flawless but it isn't terrible either. There are knicks in the paint, 2 dents, and the driver's side rear 1/4 had been backed into (pictured). There seems to be some type of scratching on the roof but it's really only visible in low light after you wash it, but with a good paste wax, it is harder to notice.
OEM Lip & Mugen Replica
EK Side Skirts
Rear Mudgaurds
Amber Corners
Flat Black Hood, Need New Paint (I might be getting it repainted next week)
10% Or 15% Tint
Honda-Tech Sticker :p
Alarm

MOTOR
This is one of the best running motors I've had in a car and I've kept up on the maintenance to a "T". Perfect compression across the board (I have pics) and the oil doesn't blacken like most. I know it sounds weird but 2k into an oil change and the oil looks almost brand new. Very reliable.
B16A2 & Tranny 83,XXX
Chipped P05
4-2-1 SS Header
2.5 Exhaust
Vibrant Style Muffler
K&N Short Ram Intake
BRAND NEW: EXEDY OEM Clutch Kit With New Bearings
NEWER:
Timing belt
O2 sensor
IAVC
Water pump

BRAKES/SUSPENSION
Like most Skunk 2 setups, it isn't like riding in a Lexus but it handles better than stock :p :thumbup:
GSR Rear Discs
Skunk 2 Coilovers
Stock Struts
OTHER PARTS
I have some things lying around that I've decided to throw in with the sale.
OEM Ball Joints
Blue Passenger Door Cup
Blue Passenger Handle Trim

BEST OFFER :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
civiccx016.jpg

civiccx013.jpg

civiccx012.jpg

civiccx014.jpg

cxcivic001.jpg

civiccx015.jpg

civiccx017.jpg

civiccx019.jpg

civiccx021.jpg

cxcivic003.jpg

cxcivic006.jpg

cxcivic004.jpg

civiccx007.jpg

civiccx008.jpg

cxcivic008.jpg

cxcivic007.jpg

civiccx001.jpg

yea too bad i live in ny....the car looks clean and everything and im lookin for a hb 92-00 but WI is too far for me

btw how come ur selling the car?

Looking for a teg, I like to switch it up whenever possible lol.

Back