t25 water line question

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

VTECPOWER

In my sr20det (red top) with the stock t25 my water line leaks that goes into the block, it is like a banjo bolt, with a fitting just like brake lines.
I was wondering if there was an aftermarket kit to not have the hard steel lines because the thing is leaking.
It happened because i had to take the whole thing off to swap an equal length turbo manifold.
But i would like to change out the hard line for the water.
Thanks

Quoted post[/post]]
In my sr20det (red top) with the stock t25 my water line leaks that goes into the block, it is like a banjo bolt, with a fitting just like brake lines.
I was wondering if there was an aftermarket kit to not have the hard steel lines because the thing is leaking.
It happened because i had to take the whole thing off to swap an equal length turbo manifold.
Thanks

We do offer a all the fittings you need to convert hard lines to hose type.

But before you buy a bunch of parts, are you sure that both washers are installed on the current banjo fitting? You might try just replacing the washers, before you go replacing the entire plumbing system.

(Don't get me wrong, I 'd be happy to sell you a kit, but would rather help you fix your leak!)

Craig

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Thanks

But before you buy a bunch of parts, are you sure that both washers are installed on the current banjo fitting? You might try just replacing the washers, before you go replacing the entire plumbing system.

(Don't get me wrong, I 'd be happy to sell you a kit, but would rather help you fix your leak!)

Craig

I havent been able to find the right washers to use on the bolt, i saw a kit on ebay from tunertoys and sent a question, will that work for me? And how long would it take to get to me? I need one asap.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Thanks

Craig

I havent been able to find the right washers to use on the bolt, i saw a kit on ebay from tunertoys and sent a question, will that work for me? And how long would it take to get to me? I need one asap.

The kit on eBay has adapter fittings for only the turbo end of the lines. The engine end uses barbed fittings. Your's would be a custom kit for us. We'll need pictures of your original lines, and verification of sizes before we can make any promises. Send us an email at "Sales@TunerToys.com" with pics, etc, and we'll get you a solution.

Craig

Thanks, i bought the kit from you, and it has 2 90 degree ends, one for the block, one for the turbo, works fine, no leaks, thanks for the help and quick responses!

Quoted post[/post]]
Thanks, i bought the kit from you, and it has 2 90 degree ends, one for the block, one for the turbo, works fine, no leaks, thanks for the help and quick responses!

Oh! Excellent! I didn't realize that you were only replacing a single line on your setup. Thanks for letting us know, and thanks for your business!

Craig

Back