T3/T4 Turbo on D15

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hondahauge

I have a T3/T4 and i was wondering how it will spool on a D15? is it too much?? And how will it perform?

Too big for daily driving. Too many CFMs for the stock rods. Try an IHI RHB5 from a Thunderbird, or a T25 or TD05H from an Eclipse if you're going for daily driving.

Originally posted by Loco Honkey@Aug 23 2003, 05:07 AM
Too big for daily driving. Too many CFMs for the stock rods. Try an IHI RHB5 from a Thunderbird, or a T25 or TD05H from an Eclipse if you're going for daily driving.

I agree. I'm sticking a T3 on my car and I know that daily driving is going to be a pain in the ass unless I can get an adjustable waste gate system going...

IHI RB5s spool quicker giving you less "turbo lag"

If you get lucky you may be able to find an IHI RB5 on a Mazda 323 GTX. If you do find one, tell me first and I will come like a thief in the night and snatch the car quicker than you can say "wtf?" :D

Before we can tell you which turbo is best, we need to know what your goals are. How much HP do you want, realistically, what you plan on spending on fuel management, and if it's going to be a daily driver, drag, or autocross/ road racer.

my goal is to reach 200hp at the ground (unlikely), $2500 on the fuel management, it would be used as a road racer

Back