1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

T3 turbo

Discussion in 'Forced Induction' started by Del Slw, Jan 29, 2004.

1. Del Slw

Del Slw Member

so i'm seeing all these T3 turbo's from older stock dodges and fords on ebay with inlet of .42 and out of .48

how do these compare with like a 14b or T25 or 16G...

much bigger or smaller? any other info on them

2. silver

silver Senior Member

.42/.48 sounds A LOT like the T25
    doesnt compare to a 16G
    spools faster than a 14b, but tops out sooner i think

3. pissedoffsol

pissedoffsol RETIRED

be careful-

ford t3's have wierd 5-bolt flanges.... finding a honda part to work with it might be tough.

moreover, comparing a t3 to another turbo of a totally differen't family is like comparing the Huxtable's to the Cosby's.

any turbo with a .4x size is gong to spool fast, not have much top end, and run out of boost around or before a bar of boost.

4. turboant

turboant Junior Member

T3 Turbo's are one of the best turbos you can get for Honda's and Acura's. The five bolt flange on the exhuast side, you can get down pipes for any Honda or Acura all day long. T3 turbo's can get up to like 25psi easy, there good for the 300-350 horsepower, but if your gonna be running stock internals anywhere from 7-12 psi with a proper tunning is all that a Honda/Acura motor can handle with stock internals. I know, cuz I have a Acura Integra with a T3 turbo with 450cc injectors dsm on resistors with safc2, and Im running 12psi and a daily driver. And theres YOUR ENGLISH MUTHERFUCKER! :fuckyou3:

5. HatchSpeeD

HatchSpeeD ...Hi...

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted