tach install

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

12scrx

as many of you proably well know, the 92 DX doesnt come with a factory tach, i put a JDM H22 in my car and wanna install a shift light tach. im pretty good at wireing things up but i haev no idea where to run the wires, if you know fill me in.

get a stock EX cluster, and your day is done....they are cheap and have a tach and you won't have a 12" jumbo tach sticking out around.

Milan

I agree with MILAN. I also have a H22a in my 92 hatch. I put a Si-R cluster in mine. Either a Si-R or EX cluster, dont have a flashy tachlight chillin on your dash, it will attract un-needed attention....in my opinion ;)

I used to have the jdm SiR cluster in mine but opted to just sell it out and use half the proceeds to buy a ex cluster and the other half for some other parts, the Kilometers was killing me and also the amber was getting annoying....

Milan

Seriously dude? Look at the date on this shit, and then kick yourself once in the ass for me... :disgust1:

Then staple your lips to the nearest wall, and walk away.

:thumbsup:

2003? Holy crap, what's up with the rash of revivals in years old threads this week?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back