Tach Wiring In 5g Civic Sir2

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

95a2civic

COULD NE ONE TELL ME THE EASIEST WAY TO HOOK UP AMN AFTERMARKET TACH IN MY 95 CIVIC W/ SIR2 SWAP, I HAVE NO AFTERMARKET IGNITION. IM CONFUSED HERE, THANKS ;) ALLS I NEED TO KNOW IS WHERE TO RUN THE SIGNAL WIRE THAAAANKKK YOOOOUUU|!

signal wire should be tapped into the blue "bundle" in the engine compartment. it is located under the hood hinge on the drivers side. thats the rpm relay. someone please correct me if i'm wrong

-rob

no my friend you are correct i had a aftermarket tach in my 5gen and that is where i hooked it up and it works and the needle doesnt jump

for my aftermarket tach my friend just told me to tap into one of the green wires i think it was, blue or green - that goes in to the guage cluster...works fine, - is it as accurate as the wires your talking about, i don't have the swap but would that even matter...i plan on moving my tach when i get some more guages, after my question is answered perhaps ill tap in to the blue wires you mentioned

Back