Taco birthday.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

One year closer to death and subsequent decomposition. Your body will disintegrate and become soil. That soil will become grass. That grass will feed a cow. That cow will become ground beef. That ground beef will become, a taco.

Circle of Life man. Happy B-day.

One year closer to death and subsequent decomposition. Your body will disintegrate and become soil. That soil will become grass. That grass will feed a cow. That cow will become ground beef. That ground beef will become, a taco.

Circle of Life man. Happy B-day.
PBF032-Todays_My_Birthday.gif

wauz up!!!! i had a great pre birthday.... i went to spring fling in PC beach with friends and the wife. we had a good time, the car show and dinner were the highlights really. I wanted to go to the strip club but we all went back the their hotel for some to change. They starting chatting and i got sober and tired. My wife had been running 2 hours of sleep from the night before so she was barely making it. I called it and went to the motel.

thats when i got my present. ohhh man was it nice.

the next day we got up. had breakfast. hung out together alone on go carts,games and stuff and headed back to the car show. The day was muggy so we left back to tally pretty early.

then had dinner with parents and the wife and............

i got my b-day present from the wife, again. :)

that was it!

Mini Taco's in the future? I see a pattern here...

Back