taco car!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Taco15

I wear stretchy pants
well here some pics i took. its of my 88 hf. pics of the rear disc conversion,centerline rims,motor, and JDM lsd b16 tranny. i'l post more pics tomm so stay tuned :D

UPDATE! Well i just launched at 4k for the hell of it. IT WOULD NOT GRAB TRACTION AT ALL! not in 1rst 2nd or 3rd :angry: wtf! Also i found myself shifting at 8k because of it. I stopped at 4th gear since it was pointless to continue. I'll admit the tires are worn pretty good and need to buy some BFG tires,but damn no traction? I dont know if its good or not but i sure wanted to feel some speed <_< ohh well any body has some BF's for sale :lol:

gallery_37157_312_34415.jpg

gallery_37157_312_40011.jpg

gallery_37157_312_6335.jpg

https://hondaswap.com/forums/uploads//1...7_312_44135.jpg

Originally posted by adidas_man@Apr 3 2005, 09:59 PM
Motor :thumbsup:
1 windshieldwiper :thumbsdown:

good lookin car though.
[post=482314]Quoted post[/post]​

yeah i know. i hate it. i came like that.....along with a super trapp exhaust <_< . i found one at my local junker so i'm picking up tomm. its pretty good. I think i have gsr seats but i hate them and and want to get crx si seats. ohh well. this car is far from finished.
thanks for looking and like i said i'll post better pics of my car.

It needs to be lowered or have larger tires, that fender gap is huge. But other than that, it looks really good. The engine install looks clean (and thats what matters ;P)

yeah i've been told about the wheel gap. it is huge. i dont understand though. the front also sits very high. do you think its the shock or springs that aren't stock. it looks stock as hell to me. the rear i can understand. it prolly from the integra. but shit these are like 15'' tires. The suspension is one of the least important of my issues. next will be the ac controls and wiper, then a radio. then work my way up from suspension to the tranny (syncros in 3rd and 4'th).

Originally posted by civicious@Apr 3 2005, 10:21 PM
gallery_37157_312_44135.jpg

WTF is this picture of??
[post=482326]Quoted post[/post]​

thats the blue writing that says " B16 LSD''. sorry it didn't turn out to well :)

haha, thats what i was thinkin.

radios are overrated anyways. get some EK Si wheels. or some LS meshies.

It doesn't have LSD stamped on the tranny casing? You realize Hondas with OEM LSD had it stamped on the casing, right? Anyone could have easily scratched 'B16 LSD' with a blue marker on there....did you check to see if you can see straight through the differential?

edit: don't get me wrong, I'm not doubting that you've got LSD...just if someone was trying to sell me a transmission, and they were like 'See, it has LSD! It's written on the casing with the JDM markers that Hmotors writes gibberish all over their valve covers with!', I'd kinda wonder about 'em....

it should have a stamp like this:
hasport5op.jpg

*sniff* RIP CTR tranny.... *sniff*

awsome engine install! those wheels definately need to go though..

you have the offroad look(i.e. nig fender gap) because of the low profile tires.. the stock ones were probably 60% those look like 40%

That engine does look teh clean...

any timeslips?

way to go taco....we need to meet up...i live in orlando....we could go to bithlo (track).....

the rex looks sweet...i might be selling my 93 gsr rims for like 200 with tires in about 2 months let me know....

Originally posted by civicious@Apr 3 2005, 11:50 PM
It doesn't have LSD stamped on the tranny casing? You realize Hondas with OEM LSD had it stamped on the casing, right?
[post=482392]Quoted post[/post]​

b16 trannies never came with OEM LSD. The transmissions from Hmotors have a Kaaz LSD installed by steve. So it wouldn't be block stamped because it wasn't in there from the factory. I'm sure he can figure out if it has one or not. Mine did when I bought my motor from hmotorsonline.

Originally posted by GSRCRXsi@Apr 4 2005, 12:39 PM
some b16 trannies did come with an oem lsd
[post=482619]Quoted post[/post]​

Really? Even the b16a SiR's? Learn something new everyday :)

Originally posted by ktanaka+Apr 4 2005, 01:59 PM-->
@Apr 4 2005, 12:39 PM
some b16 trannies did come with an oem lsd
[post=482619]Quoted post[/post]​

Really? Even the b16a SiR's? Learn something new everyday :)
[post=482674]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah....I've known two people that have bought B16's from Hmotors that have LSD, and both of 'em have LSD stamped on the casing...not sure what the letters above LSD are...

But yeah...LSD was a factory option on the B16's. It just wasn't very common.

Back