taco car!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by formby@Apr 4 2005, 09:36 AM
way to go taco....we need to meet up...i live in orlando....we could go to bithlo (track).....

the rex looks sweet...i might be selling my 93 gsr rims for like 200 with tires in about 2 months let me know....
[post=482498]Quoted post[/post]​

send me some pics. i might be interested. I like the rims cuz its something different. And cuz they are ohh so light. Believe it or not those tires are not loprofile tires. I hate the fact that it sits so high but ohh well. not until i have cash will i lower it.
The tranny is LSD. I bought the car as you see it for $2500 cash. The guy never told me it had lsd or that it was jdm. He bought it for 5k from a old man named farmer John who was building it for racing. The car has high compression pistons,thats about it as i know about performancefar. I now own it and have never seen a cleaner install. absolutely no oil leaks and the head had less than 100 miles on it when io got it. He bent 2 valves and sent the head to be repaierd FULLY. New springs and retainers,valves etc. He wanted more but i lucked out since he was desperate for money. :D
The car ran a 14.1 on shit tires. I never saw the race but did see the time written on the car after it came back. well thanks guys for the comment and suggestions. It means alot that i have your approvals and comments. :worthyp:

depending on the amunt of time and money that i have i wanna go all motor. If it's gonna take to long then i'll slap a turbo on it yo! :leet: i wanna get at least low 13's or in the 12's

Originally posted by civicious+Apr 4 2005, 04:38 PM-->
Originally posted by ktanaka@Apr 4 2005, 01:59 PM
GSRCRXsi
@Apr 4 2005, 12:39 PM
some b16 trannies did come with an oem lsd
[post=482619]Quoted post[/post]​

Really? Even the b16a SiR's? Learn something new everyday :)
[post=482674]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah....I've known two people that have bought B16's from Hmotors that have LSD, and both of 'em have LSD stamped on the casing...not sure what the letters above LSD are...

But yeah...LSD was a factory option on the B16's. It just wasn't very common.
[post=482750]Quoted post[/post]​

werd up, i got one. Its a Y1 cable tranny with lsd, and its stamped in the casing oem style B)
edit: ill try and get some pics, but its hard to get a clear one since the letters are kinda small

Uh, yes... some B16 Trans cam with LSD. YS1 and S1 being most popular. SiR1's adn XSi Integra's

Originally posted by formby@Apr 5 2005, 10:15 AM
i still dont know how to post pics in the forum...
[post=483063]Quoted post[/post]​

I use photobucket.com (someone here suggested it) it's free and works great all you do is use their little tag that says or whatever, copy and paste it here and it shows up. Very easy.

Awesome looking install taco!! Keep us updated.

Originally posted by formby@Apr 5 2005, 10:15 AM
this is a link to a pic of the rims in my gallery here on HS...i still dont know how to post pics in the forum...

https://hondaswap.com/forums/index.php?...md=si&img=19050
[post=483063]Quoted post[/post]​

it says i dont have permission or some shit. I'll wait till you post them on here. There some pretty cool integra rims i saw a while back on a crx and they looked sweet. I hope these are the same.
Hey formby i used to work in orlando for a while. I help set the outside and inside stone of the Mellenia MAll. I went to import night at sonics there also. It was alright.
Well all i need is small shit for my car to driving perfect. Not the motor but the inside. I need ac controls and a radio. Not to mention rear hatch cover and rear carpet, speaker, cover under the steering wheel, blah blah blah. I'll post pics soon.

looks very good taco, i had a 91 hf rex, and loved it so much "rip" good luck with it, but totally agree with you on getting minor stuff fixed first. it really helps to get the intrior just right, because if you got a girl in there, she wants and interior to play in :)

Originally posted by reckedracing@Apr 5 2005, 06:09 PM
because if you got a girl in there

taco's gurl = :drool:
[post=483343]Quoted post[/post]​

lmao at recked. :lol: well let me clear it up now............she doesnt like to ride in my car unless she is tired of driving. She likes her car (silver civic lx) because its ''cute.'' I hate it cuz its slow as dirt. It's so slow i think there is something wrong with the car <_< . But anyway I tokk pics of her and her dog so i'll post them up also ;) .Of course as soon as i get her brother to email them to me. Anyway. I figured i'd post these and more pics for you HS guys to get a better idea of what i drive, how i look like and what are my interests B) .

Ohh and i cant find the syncro mesh for my grinding tranny. If possible someone PM me the place or website. If not then i'll post another topic in the general maintenence section.

ater bros!

i bought it at auto zone....its by the oil....yellow bottle...

Originally posted by formby@Apr 6 2005, 09:18 AM
i bought it at auto zone....its by the oil....yellow bottle...
[post=483592]Quoted post[/post]​

thanks i'll check tomm. later

Originally posted by ripperbone@Apr 8 2005, 02:05 PM
nice looking crx
[post=484777]Quoted post[/post]​

thans man. :D

Back