Taco restaurant brawl caught on video

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I would have done the same thing to him. You're going to bum rush me while I'm hanging out in a restaurant? He deserved the beating he got. Guy needs to figure out his identity because right now he looks like a wannabe cholo wigger playing bad ass. And he is clearly none of the above. I also extremely dislike the guy who rips off his shirt before a fight. Especially if you're barely even going to help your friends. I don't care who the guys you're fighting are, you don't let a friend get beat that badly while you do practically nothing.

note: always remove shirt before getting into it with a guy that used to play hockey or you're fucked

and ass whopping is ok with me, but don't kick a dude in the face/head
too easy to catch a murder wrap, and your "self defense" defense is pretty much fucked if you kill a dude kicking him in the face while he's on the ground

lmfao
my box of raisins has a message for that guy
"Falling down is not defeat. Defeat is when you fail to get up."

lol @ sunmaid and their inspiration messages

lmfao
my box of raisins has a message for that guy
"Falling down is not defeat. Defeat is when you fail to get up."

lol @ sunmaid and their inspiration messages
Haha nice.
note: always remove shirt before getting into it with a guy that used to play hockey or you're fucked
Eh, not really. I've been in my share of scrapes and I don't recall ever fighting without a shirt or actually fighting someone that took it off. Usually I would just laugh at them and it would never actually reach the fight.

IDK about hockey players though, I use to play. Hockey players know how to grab a shirt and throw a vicious punch. Wrestlers know how to take you down and beat you for as long as they see fit. No one punch may knock you silly, but that doesn't matter when there was 20 of them.
and ass whopping is ok with me, but don't kick a dude in the face/head
too easy to catch a murder wrap, and your "self defense" defense is pretty much fucked if you kill a dude kicking him in the face while he's on the ground
I see your point. The guy did deserve to stumble out of that shop though.

And "self-defense" is barely a defense now a days. The way the law is applied in the blue states is that you can hit someone in an attempt to get away. Standing toe to toe with someone until they fall isn't self-defense. And hitting a down opponent in any way is assault. Unless you knock someone out with the first punch, knocking them out is assault. Bullshit, but true.

my roomate in college was a hockey player all his life and he'd take their own shirt and wrap em up good in it and then beat the fuck out of em while they fumbled around trying to find their way out

or just wrap em up and push em over and walk away

Fuckin little wigger punk faggots. Dude got kicked in the head twice that I saw. That was awesome.

I had some ground deer meat tacos last night.

Bahahaha. ... im fuckin rollin over here... that shit was awesome

Back