Taco's CRX for sale!!!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taco15

I wear stretchy pants
B20 CRX . $2500 firm

asking 2500 firm !!!!!!

heres my crx. Its an 88dx with part si interior. everything but the seats and carpet are SI. It comes with centerline racing wheels,lowered and anice clean engine swap.
The motor is a B20 out of a CRV. It doesnt smoke or anything. has dc header that runs to a 2 1/4 piping onto a very quiet dynomax muffler. looks and sounds stock;) here are some pics.

Ohh and i'm In Tallahasee Fl 32305. I will deliver up to ORLANDO,or anywhere within 4 hours if you paypal me extra money for gas and food.prolly about 75 bucks.

crx5.jpg

crx.jpg

crx2.jpg

crx4.jpg

crx3.jpg

S7000204.jpg

S7000209.jpg

interior is alot nicer now. Has a oem radio although it doesnt have speakers. I also have a new glove box installed
URL]

100_0346.jpg

Last edited:
Good deal!
Someone has to want a b20 rex!

yo waz up im willing to buy your car for the full price but i want to see it first im willing to drive to were you are but i nees a number and a address so if you can get back to me asap at 321 945 9108 my name is javier

back from my honeymoon!!!!!!!

yeah my red crx is for sale 2500 as well. this one is in better condition as far as looks go. Its got a b16A engine and tranny. look for it on a other thread soon. still settling down and unpacking stuff:D

Hey whats going on man looks good did you do a Zc swap in it I have a 1990 CRX Si with the ZC swap was wondering if you could help me out on the parts for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back