Taco's luck!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Shouldn't an appeal go before a different judge or a higher court?

thats what i thought.

I appealed. They granted my appeal and sent me back to the same judge. When iwent before him again he pretty much said,''ohh yeah they said i made the decision in the incorrectly. I just have to to it this way and thats it. i can do it right now!

my lawyer then inturrupted and wanted to present evidence that was stated in the last hearing but not presented for the records.

So then he proceeds to say,'' ok, you can present anything you want but unless its something new i'm just going to make my same decision.

I was like WTF? So thats what i have to look forward to when i go to court. fucking dick :mad:

As far as the truck. Its prolly staying with me unless i need some money but i doubt it. EVERYONE needs a truck sometime so it think i should keep it for hauliing stuff :cool:

cant you or your lawyer request a different judge

never asked that question but i'm sure i could. Dont think they would do anything about it but i guess i could ask.

move. i bet if you change your address you can buy yourself a year.

yeah no. Last time i changed my address they fucked EVERYTHING up and threw my paperwork in the garbage. I called to make sure they had my new address AND i filled out their paperwork and mailed it to them just like they wated.

They claimed i never let them know and when they supposingly mailed me some paperwork to fill out and didnt respond they voided my application. Which cost me another 500 to refile. Thats was the first time i had a feeling the system was just broken

yeah and even though it should be an easy case. this judge is being extremely unreasonable and making life hell. :confused:

Back