Tail Light Swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

phat87mazdarx7

I cant find any info on it anywhere, I seen a few CRX's with different taillight in them like integra and prelude taillights. Not the crazey swap that require more bodywork than its worth though, just a replacement for the stock hole. I know I will need to drill new hole and play with some kitty hair to fill the gaps but I really dont want to cut anything off. I really like the teg taillights like early 90's especially since it might follow the crx lines better(more boxier than the 95ish). let me know if you done anything like this and how involved was it.

and on a side note, About 3 yrs ago I saw a really badass kit from a company call red devil racing or red demon racing, something along that line. but anyway the had a kit for about 1200 it was a 98 99 civic front end, had an accord rear end(I want to say 95 96ish) and it had s2000 tail lights in it, and it was all bolt on no cutting just some fiberglass work, and it looked badass I cant find the website any more but if someone knows it please post it.

Back