Tail lights

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

HND-CRX-8891-XXCL-XXXX-TL3X.jpg

Considering what's available for crx's in tail-lights, they're pretty decent.
TYC makes better ones. Check those out.

Most of the time you can right click on a picture. Go to properties. Copy the pictures url. When you are posting, click the little button that says IMG. Paste the url in the little box. You're done.

So yeah... :newbie: !
Just kiddin'!

OMG thats funkin excellent! :lol: but I already did that, and I'm to fat to move my hands one more time to try and find them. Is TYC a company or a style?

just corresponding colored bulbs. And for the middle section do you think it would look good to paint it black like the car? those arnt altezza's, altezzas are clear lensed with red and chrome under neath them like the lights off of a toyota Altezza or a lexus. <_<

Same withme, and all I ordered was a shift knob, a month and a half later they call me sayin it was discontinued. But they did ship pretty fast after I chose a different one.

Those clear ones are tight though. Just get some Red LED lights and those will be hella tight.

Procarparts suck don't ever buy from them, their products are poor quality and the lenses broke both times they tried to ship to me.

Back