1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Taillights

Discussion in 'Civic and CRX - EF' started by vg_Ace, Dec 18, 2007.

1. vg_Ace

vg_Ace New Member

So I am sure many of you have upgraded your taillights and I was wondering where the best place to get them are. I tried craigslist but I don't want to buy another guys leaking lights. I want new. I tried ebay but all they have are Altezzas and I don't want to look ricey going down the road. Heck if i could get OEM i would but Honda sells them for WAY too much. Any good suggestions?

2. 93civicracer

93civicracer Oh, I do a little here and there.

I think the only aftermarket tails that look good are the ones that are all clear. I got some :) but one's broke so I'm looking for stock lights.

Here's a DAMN good suggestion. Check the local salvage/junkyards/wreckers you can probably get them for $20. Just remember 4-door, 2-door, and hatches tails aren't interchangeable has to be the same model.

3. dacheat

dacheat ..is grounded.

stockers ftw. i have some extra around after my recent crx buttlift. they aren't perfect (i put the best ones on my car) but i can take pics and you can have 'em reasonable like if you're interested.

4. 93civicracer

93civicracer Oh, I do a little here and there.

JDM? I don't see what makes them better than USDM stock. They look the same.

5. 89crxzc

89crxzc I provide inspiration!

+1. unless you can pick up a set of minty 90-91 tails from a us model.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted