Take My Ek

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

B16

Super Moderator
VIP
my car was recovered from being stolen, it is compeltely stripped. 1996 civic DX coupe. has salvage title, has a BAR sticker for a 99 si B16A2, guage cluster is gone, nothing in engine bay, car is primer black, 3 spare wheels the little ones, front brakes are questionable (stock ones put back on by the theives), probably some misc. bolts missing, i think most of the plastic interior is still there, some may be broken. no exhaust, or shift linkage or shifter. still has headlight and tail light housings, still has steering wheel, seats are still in there (not bolted down though). body still looks good. the car is in sacramento
call me
-mike
(707) 290-7449

Hurry, i'm about to have it sent to the wrecking yard.

tuesday night, i got her back today, totally bare :( the post is in anywhere goes

I bet the J/y will give you like 150. Sucks bad though man, I liked your car alot too :(

Originally posted by NewAgeCivicz@May 11 2003, 11:33 AM
Where do u live @?? Can u send some pics to NewAgeCivicz@aol.com?? If ur only a state away.. ill come get it

its in sacramento CA, i dont have pics of its current condion. here are pics before it was stolen, body is in the same condition, but nothing else really. all glass is still there
https://hondaswap.com/gallery/browse.ph...hp?album_id=389

Hey b16 that sucks man. I live in redding and my car got jacked and ended up in sac too.. anyway, can you give me a run down on whats gone and whats still there, also pics if its not a hassle.. I'm really interested. if its not bad ill probably get it and sell my 92 integra :D .. you know what they say, "another man's trash might be another man's treasure." but yeah, im 150 miles north so im pretty close and i feel you man.. did you at least get some money? late

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@May 12 2003, 08:15 PM
who took it?

some guy who saw the ad on thepartstrader, ironicly, i bought my skunk2 cam gears off of him like 9 months ago

Back