take off's

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

4DRonDUBS

Ok i have had my car for a while and im a very good driver but it won't cherp 2nd any more i don't get it. it was a 4dr 92 d15b7 but i built it up to a mini me with a few mods and it still won't cherp 2nd, Also i just had a little more then stock clutch installed 600 miles ago and nothin...... i think my tranny might be going. I can cherp 2nd in my friends ex with ease and my girlfriends dx to .. ahhh i think my trans is gonna shit or somthing anyone have any suggestions for me to accomplish this again or fix the prob. :worthy: ?

thanks

#1 Remove "mini-me"
#2 Install B18c1
#3 Install B16 tranny with LSD
#4 Install ACT XTSS clutch
#4 Proceed to CHIRP 1rst, 2nd, 3rd and maybe 4th..... :p

j/k dude, I'ts your clutch not your tranny. Or your driving. Or maybe both... :D

step 1: put on shitty non grippy tires
step 2: chirp every gear and proceed to slide all over hte road in the rain.

... err... :withstupid: clutch..

chirp = slow.

traction is one thing.
power is another.

:yes: and the reason you can't chirp anymore is probably cause you beat the fuck out of your clutch before it was broken it properly-

ya know if you don't bang the shit out of your gear box all the time it might actually last- just some food for though-

Originally posted by Slammed90Lude@Oct 4 2004, 05:01 PM
:yes:  and the reason you can't chirp anymore is probably cause you beat the fuck out of your clutch before it was broken it properly-

ya know if you don't bang the shit out of your gear box all the time it might actually last- just some food for though-
[post=398178]Quoted post[/post]​

See the idea is the chirp gos along with going fast, not vice versa. People now want the chirp with out actualy going fast why you ask? cause it gives the EFFECT of going fast :D Try going fast and you might hear a chirp, just trying to chirp second is kinda
:gayflag:

Naw dude, its teh sickness when you gots one of dem BOV simulators and you cherp second g!!! :lol:

chirping second and third gear is always fun..but only when your trying to have fun...if your at the track...who cares if u chirp..it only slows u down anyway..and if your racing someone else..u shouldnt be worried about it..u should worry about winning..cus there not gonna come up to you afterwards and be like "dude...that was a sweet chirp in second gear man".

Originally posted by CRXSI91@Oct 15 2004, 01:22 AM
chirping second and third gear is always fun..but only when your trying to have fun...if your at the track...who cares if u chirp..it only slows u down anyway..and if your racing someone else..u shouldnt be worried about it..u should worry about winning..cus there not gonna come up to you afterwards and be like "dude...that was a sweet chirp in second gear man".
[post=402847]Quoted post[/post]​

:bo::bo::bo:

if you;re having trouble chirping 2nd follow these instructions...

pull to redline in first
leave gas pedal to the floor and press clutch
slam second and dump the clutch

and striving for a chirp is pretty fucking rice...
a stock civic can chirp second with the proper driver...
but it proves nothing...

your brand new clutch will chirp 2nd, but after its been used it wont grip as good, and wont chirp 2nd.
when my car had brand new clutch I could chirp 4th, but now its used for 5000 miles, it wont do anything but 2nd, and occasionally 3rd.
chirping the tires is one thing, breaking the wheels completely loose is another.
700 mark

tranny has nothing to do with it. chiping is just breaking traction. either your clutch is slipping or your tires are gripping. or maybe your driving is slipping. anyway who cares if you chirp. going fast is where its as. you wanna break traction while shifting rent a viper and kick the back end out in 4th gear!

Originally posted by civicious@Nov 1 2004, 11:22 PM
maybe its because you're on 'dubs'.
[post=410436]Quoted post[/post]​

Dubs rox my sox

GOts me a stock d16z6 running on dpfi, bad timing, ruined clutch, broke mount, and still chirping 3rd.

chrip?
???

oh you mean light up the tires in 3 and 4
1) atlas 2 tcase
2) 454
3) blower

and a lots cash for extra tires

Back