Take The Law Into Your Own Hands!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

DarkHand

VIP
There's a great, official looking ticket you can print and stick on ricey cars at www.ricecop.com, under the 'user submitted tickets' section. The only problem with it is that its a very low quality image; it's hard to read when printed.

After tiring of watching the victims of my ticketing squint to read them, I decided to completely re-make the ticket. I doubled the pixel size but also doubled the DPI, to maintain the same printed size yet increase the available resolution. I then completely recreated the text, keeping only the grid from the original ticket (I then resized the image to 85 percent of its original size... it looks more official and 'tickety' :) ). The final result is a great ticket that should look official long enough for the victim to get scared.

I'm going to Kinko's to have a bunch of them professionally printed and cut, but I thought I'd share the new high quality image with everyone, so you too can print and give out these great tickets. :)

Zip file containing the HQ rice ticket Bitmap

Like I said, I'm not the original creator of the ticket, I just re-did it so it could be printed out and still look good!

I've also got a small sample picture of it to show here, so you don't have to download the file and find out you don't like it.

Ticketsample.jpg

Okay, so i'm a dipshit when it comes to computers....

I can't figure out how to open that file....It say's it isn't encoded properly or some B.S. like that

Back