take the religion test

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Your Results:
Atheist
You are Godless! You could care less about religion. As far as you're concerned, if you can't see, touch and kick something, it's not real to you. You're day-to-day activities consist of eating, working, sleeping and the occasional Internet or coffee shop debate. Lastly, if anyone chooses to preach at you otherwise, you will either leave or debate them until they finally shut up.

Agnostic
You've probably studied loads of different religions, but you're just not sure if any of it is true. Evolution makes some sense to you, but it doesn't satisfy you. Lastly, your personality is one of question, but you won't go out of your way to find -The Truth- It's more of a hobby.

res12.jpg

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Nov 7 2004, 01:58 PM
funny how times have changed, huh?

we'd all be stoned for this shit 200 years ago. lol
[post=413428]Quoted post[/post]​

more like burned at the stake.

ok i just wanna say satanism is not worshiping the devil, its believing you are your own god................ now that i got that out of the way

and this is me

Category Unknown
You don't fit into any of the above categories, so perhaps before you get angry or confused, check what other religion(s) you scored the highest on. For example, you might be a Christian-Pagan, or a Discordian-Wiccan. Just use a bit of logic. However, according to this test, you're simply 100% YOU. You don't fit into any of the world's boxes.

res5.jpg

Thinking yourself to be a god, realizing Indulgence as your main goal, not believing in a literal Satan, and counting stupidity as your highest sin. You are a proud LaVeyan Satanist! You might enjoy www.churchofsatan.com if you're not already a member.

wasnt expecting that one... I think it may have more to do with a few answers that i chose that were focused on what i thought to be self determination (hail thyself, I shall be remembered by the legacy I leave, I philosophize on humanity's creation, but I'm more interested in living my life in the now, etc). Truth be told I'm more of secular humanist. Either way i think a big flaw is that the test doesnt account for anything other than western religions or creeds. Well that, and the fact that only one answer seperates me from being agnostic.

1 Kings 7:23 He [Solomon] made the Sea of cast metal, circular in shape, measuring ten cubits from rim to rim [diameter = 10] and five cubits high. It took a line of thirty cubits to measure around it. [circumference = 30]

Since circumference = PI x diameter PI = 3. Since this is obviously false, therefore the Bible cannot be from God.

Originally posted by asmallsol@Nov 7 2004, 10:53 PM
1 Kings 7:23 He [Solomon] made the Sea of cast metal, circular in shape, measuring ten cubits from rim to rim [diameter = 10] and five cubits high. It took a line of thirty cubits to measure around it. [circumference = 30]

Since circumference = PI x diameter PI = 3. Since this is obviously false, therefore the Bible cannot be from God.
[post=413624]Quoted post[/post]​

And I'm really sure solomon had a micrometer handy... Considering the most accurate unit of measure in those days was dependent on the size of your forearm, I consider his measurement pretty close.

Back